NIVAM - National Institute of Education and Youth, National Agency Erasmus+ for youth and sports is looking for two trainers who will prepare, implement and evaluate the training called „Engage in Inclusion“.
The main aim of the event is to build competences among youth workers who would like to empower inclusive activities in their work with young people. One of the aims is to provide a concrete and practical advice for involving participation of young people with disabilities and health conditions.
Aims & objectives:
- Enhance youth workers’ competences in involving young people with disabilities and health conditions in European youth mobility activities.
- Present hands-on approach when planning and implementing disability-inclusive youth mobility activities.
- Provide concrete and practical advice and methods for involving participation of young people with disabilities and health conditions.
- Explore the things to consider when planning a disability-inclusive youth mobility activities.
- Provide advice on the safe involvement of young people with disabilities and health conditions in youth mobility activities.
- Consider the needs of people with different disabilities
- Identify possible barriers and explore good practices and how to overcome them.
- Get inspired by practical examples of disability-inclusive youth mobility activities
- Youth workers and organizations who want to make their youth mobility activities more inclusive and reach out to a more diverse target group.
- Have experience with the Erasmus+ and/or European Solidarity Corps youth mobility activities and have little knowledge on working with young people with disabilities and health conditions
- Potentially organizations with basic experience with organizing youth mobility activities for mixed groups that want to develop a more strategic inclusive approach.
- We encourage youth workers from all backgrounds to apply. We will discuss with you any individual needs to make the participation of diverse participants possible (interpretation, personal assistance/support, etc.). The venue of the course is wheelchair accessible.
Date and Venue
Application procedure & deadline
- Interested candidates should fill-in the application form in English and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 21th September 2022.
For more information, please contact:
Matúš Zibala: email@example.com, +421 917 402 508
You can find more information also here: Call for trainers for the training Engage in Inclusion 2022